Great Pay & Benefits Package!
World Class Equipment, Technology & Training
Target Pay of $28.95/hr
- Benefits -- Medical, vision and dental starting Day 1!
- Company-provided retirement benefits
- Paid time off
- Company provided i-pad and i-phone
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
Are you ready to join a winning team? Pepsi Beverages North America (PBNA) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales, and distribution operating unit. Now is the time to explore the opportunities of PBNA: what makes you unique makes us better. Fleet Mechanics play a key role in the success of our business by ensuring the reliability of our fleet and supporting the of safety our Drivers. Together we perform with purpose!
What's different about Fleet Mechanic positions at PBNA?
- Great benefits package, pay, and incentives
- World class tooling and ergonomics
- Fast-paced environment where you can work independently while still receiving coaching and direction when needed
- Task variety with opportunities to work on a wide range of equipment and repairs
- Ongoing training to help you grow your skills
- Facilities committed to safety first
Here is what it's like to be a Fleet Mechanic with PBNA:
View our Job Preview Video
Here's a bit more about what your job will be. Day to day you will:
- Work with a high degree of independence while performing PMs and repairs
- Utilize leading edge technology and programs including PM using voice application, Noregon diagnostics, Mitchell 1, Uptake predictive analytics, TAAS, and more!
- Leverage and grow your skills working on Pepsi's diverse fleet equipment including automobiles, trucks (light and heavy), vans and forklifts
- Diagnose failures of vehicles and disassemble, repair and reassemble parts as necessary
- Maintain documentation and records such as vehicle records and pre-trip checklists
- Answer service calls
- Be part of the team that maintains one of the largest fleets in North America