Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed. Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the interview process.
Do you want to use your problem solving skills and knowledge of sales to help improve the health of America's workforce? At Concentra, we serve more than 500 medical centers and 130 onsite clinics nationwide. Concentra colleagues remain fueled by our driving purpose: to provide outstanding patient experience by delivering the highest quality healthcare in an efficient, affordable, and caring manner. We do this by putting all customers first.
The Lead Development Representative (LDR) will focus on implementing Concentra’s outbound sales strategy, specifically by prospecting and filling the field sales funnel with qualified opportunities. This position’s primary responsibility will be to vet leads, make phone calls to prospective customers and schedule appointments. The LDR will work various lead types to identify opportunities that meet a minimum qualification criterion to hand off to field sales. This position will initially report to the Senior Director of Sales Effectiveness where the focus will be on training and special projects until a defined LDR territory becomes available.
- Initiate a high volume of prospecting/calling
- Effectively use CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) to accurately track activity and account information of all prospects
- Work various lead types defined by the sales organization to qualify or disqualify based on specific criteria
- Build rapport with prospects by offering resources (webinar invitations, white papers, relevant blog articles, etc.) and understanding based on where the prospect is in the buying process
- When a lead is identified the LDR utilizes tools such as CRM, Google and LinkedIn to determine organizational structure, decision makers, and key influencers in the prospect organization
- Gather key information during conversations with the decision makers by asking pertinent discovery and follow up questions to determine current needs and challenges
- Execute a precise contact cadence (phone calls, emails, social media) in efforts to schedule appointments with qualified prospects
- Consistently meet and exceed daily activity metrics in areas of leads worked, completed calls, and appointments scheduled
- Compliment quantity of work with quality and effectiveness of work performed
- Nurture a lead effectively until they are Sales Ready
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Concentra services and state regulations to clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers to successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Customarily has at least one year of sales experience
- Telephonic sales experience a plus
- Remote work environment experience a plus
- Experience in occupational health care or workers’ compensation industry is a bonus
- Concentra Core Competencies of Service Mentality, Attention to Detail, Sense of Urgency, Initiative and Flexibility
- The ability to properly handle sensitive and confidential information (including HIPAA and PHI) in accordance with federal and state laws and company policies
- Display a self-discipline/self-starter attitude and focus to effectively manage and prioritize in an intense and high-volume business
- Strategic thinking skills: critical thinking is a must when identifying customer concerns, revenue maximization opportunities, and customer next steps
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast paced, goal oriented, high growth sales environment
- Demonstrated success in prospecting
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional verbal communication skills coupled with excellent listening skills through telephonic conversations
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to write a relevant message to the buyer
- Flexibility in moving between diverse job tasks
- Possesses an outstandingly warm, positive, energetic and professional demeanor
- Solid work ethic and integrity with a desire to work with a high level of energy and be a Concentra brand advocate
- Comfortable and familiar with technology
- Ability to leverage sales automation and tools to streamline efforts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Medical, Vision, Prescription, Telehealth, & Dental Plans
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Extended Illness Days Offered
- Colleague Referral Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Employee Discounts
This job requires access to confidential and critical information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Concentra is an equal opportunity employer, including disability/veterans