CLICK HERE to view our Maintenance Mechanic Job Preview Video
$35.25 / hour
Please read description of the job and be prepared for hands on practical test.
Position is responsible for repairing and installing production/manufacturing equipment. Inspects equipment for proper functioning and performs preventative maintenance duties per manufacturer's specifications. Diagnoses equipment malfunctions and makes repairs or adjustments as needed. Must have own hand tools. This position requires continuous work near heat, noise, gas, and chemicals. The position requires frequent lifting, climbing, standing, walking, crouching, squatting, bending and kneeling. The position may require weekend and/or holiday work.
- Perform preventative maintenance on production equipment
- Repair all production equipment as needed
- Perform breakdown analysis
- Perform general housekeeping
- Upgrade production lines with new equipment/technology
- Work with outside contractors working on assigned line
- Change line for package changeovers
- Comply with GMP, safety, and audit standards
- Work independently under limited supervision (self-management)Documentation of work schedule and work tasks completed